The framework and how to use it
This part of our website is intended to provide support to those who have read our book or have some familiarity with the framework – but want more information on how to use the framework to reduce the chance of a flawed decision. The information available is:
- Description of the framework. A brief summary of the red flags and safeguards framework – drawn from Think Again
- Tips on how to identify red flags and select safeguards. Links to extracts from the book and new material that provides tips and advice, covering the following topics:
- Using a simple intuitive approach to select safeguards
- Adding some structure; A simple approach to identifying red flags and picking safeguards
- Dealing with more complex decisions; A case example
- Checklist of questions to ask when identifying red flags
- Questions to ask to select the best safeguards, and Check lists of potential safeguards
- Identify red flags - A detailed worked example
- Identifying safeguards - A detailed worked example
- When to use Think Again. A description of the situations in which the framework can be used
- Who should use Think Again
- Programmes and courses.
- Related articles
We are constantly updating this part of the website – so do return, and let us know if there is something that you would like added.