What can you expect from your leadership coach?
You will be allocated a leadership coach from our team of experienced coaches. All are Ashridge accredited and have coached within a wide range of organisations, sectors and across national and business cultures. They are very skilled at:
- developing strong coaching relationships
- ‘tuning in’ to your world, with the challenges that you face
- helping you to ‘see the wood from the trees’
- helping you to define your coaching agenda, in order to move things forward
- challenging you to achieve aspirational leadership goals
Efficient use of time
You will experience 1.5 hours of coaching on the Tuesday of the programme, plus two hours on the Friday, followed by two two-hour follow-on sessions, at approximately three and six months after the residential phase of the programme ends. These are high impact sessions that play a very significant part in helping you achieve your personal leadership vision.
Support and goal setting
The coaching element exists to help you set, and then achieve tangible leadership goals. Consider your coach as an ‘ally’, while you are on your personal leadership journey. He/she is with you at the beginning of the programme, helping you to ‘settle in’ and identify what it is that you want to learn from the Ashridge Leadership Process. Towards the end of the residential phase he/she will assist you:
- to notice any shifts of perspective
- define what the workshop has meant to you
- establish what development or changes you desire for the future
- identify the tangible steps you’ll need to take to bring this about.
The Ashridge Leadership Process coaches bring a strong ‘solution focused’ approach to coaching, with an emphasis on:
- their working relationship with you
- creating an aspirational personal vision
- building confidently on existing experience and strengths
- helping you to take the incremental steps that will make the greatest difference.
Your two follow-on sessions can either be at Ashridge, at your own office location or by phone. Very often participants choose to come back to Ashridge, where they can recollect and re-connect with the unique experience they have had. Some ALP participants choose to extend their coaching beyond the two follow-on sessions, because they have found this input so valuable – not only to maintain momentum for the developmental priorities identified while on the programme, but also to re-focus on new leadership challenges that have since arisen.
If you work hard with your ALP coach, you can expect to gain a great deal – it can be a powerful experience! Participants (and their organisations) have noted significant, positive changes which they attribute to the Ashridge Leadership Process, and their coaching relationship. These have included:
- increased confidence (and courage!) to make significant changes
- developing more effective and flexible approaches to managing important work relationships
- providing greater clarity of vision for teams and individuals
Whatever your leadership development agenda may be, we look forward to working with you, in your personal journey to become the best leader you can be, within your unique context.
Ashridge Leadership Process
£6,700 + VAT
Including on site accommodation, meals, learning materials and access to leisure facilities.
5 days plus 4 coaching sessions
Please click on the date you wish to attend and you will be taken to our online booking zone