Develop your own leadership approach and lead with greater confidence
This intensive five-day personal leadership training course will help you become the best leader you can be. You will discover who you are as a leader, what you believe in and what you want to achieve, as well as reivew and set new personal and professional goals.
Who is this leadership course for?
You are a mid to senior level manager. You have recently or will soon be taking on more responsibility, have a new or expanded leadership role or a personal desire to lead more flexibly.
The Ashridge Leadership Process will help you become the best leader you can be in the context of your professional role. It will increase your ability to lead with greater confidence and with a broader range of capabilities, through a richer understanding of yourself and your impact on others.
It will challenge you to review and set new personal and professional goals, and help you to achieve these with the support of a personal executive coach.
You will have four 1:1 coaching sessions: two whilst you are at Ashridge, plus one at three and one at six months following the residential phase of the programme. Learn more about the content and structure of the Programme.
Benefits to you and your organisation
- You will learn from your past, understand and attend to the present and build pivotal leadership capabilities for the future
- You will discover different leadership styles and build an action plan to help you apply them in your workplace
- You will have enhanced self-awareness and confidence to meet the challenges of leadership and increased responsibility
- You will have more effective thinking skills
- You will develop new personal and organisational goals
- You will be armed with techniques for leading high performance teams
- You will have gained Invaluable insights into lifestyle planning.
Why choose an Ashridge Open Programme?
Ashridge offers you a unique environment for learning, reflection and change
- Ashridge offers peer networking opportunities with like minded professionals during the programme and afterwards via The Ashridge Network
- On site accommodation, learning materials, leisure facilities and a wide choice of cuisine is all included as part of your Ashridge Open Programme package
- Our teaching style blends academic theory and real-world examples with practical skills and tools. Our faculty won't lecture you but will make you participate. It's how we make your learning stick
- With specific implementable action plans, proven new thinking and practical advice, Ashridge will help you make more of your career
- Access to online content from Virtual Ashridge to support your learning before, during and after the residential part of your programme.
Ashridge Leadership Process
£6,700 + VAT
Including on site accommodation, meals, learning materials and access to leisure facilities.
5 days plus 4 coaching sessions
Please click on the date you wish to attend and you will be taken to our online booking zone