Programme content and structure
In preparation for the residential part of your programme, you will complete the following:
- An AIMS 360 degree feedback questionnaire
- A FIRO-B questionnaire which will give you valuable insights into the needs you bring to your relationships with other people
- Your Leadership CV to review the factors that build your leadership style
- A Learning Partner Questionnaire - a short questionnaire to be completed by the person whom you nominate as your Learning Partner
- You will also have a short introductory telephone conversation with your Ashridge coach.
Five-day residential phase
During the residential phase you will:
- Have two sessions with your personal leadership coach
- Engage with your learning support and challenge group
- Participate in small group activities and exercises to provide insight into your personal leadership style, motivations and values
- Have time to develop your leadership development plan.
Working in small peer groups or with your personal leadership coach, you will cover:
- Increased personal awareness
- Leadership styles in the context of your organisation
- Organisational culture
- Change leadership and how to manage ambiguity
- How leaders think, learn and develop
- Work / life balance
- Lifestyle planning
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Creating value and improving performance
- Your personal and organisational vision.
You have two follow-up personal coaching sessions, usually three and six months later, to help you to apply your action plan. Our research and direct client feedback suggests that these sessions help you to be a much more effective leader.
As a participant you automatically join the Ashridge Network where you can continue your personal development and networking.
Your personal development is supported with access to relevant Virtual Ashridge content via your programme portal for twelve months after your programme.
You can keep your personal development on track with one-to-one coaching sessions tailored to your specific requirements as well as access ongoing support from Ashridge Momentum. Please contact our Programme Advisors for further information.
Ashridge Leadership Process
£6,700 + VAT
Including on site accommodation, meals, learning materials and access to leisure facilities.
5 days plus 4 coaching sessions
Please click on the date you wish to attend and you will be taken to our online booking zone