The programme fee for the Masters in Executive Coaching is £20,970. This is exclusive of VAT.
As the Masters is a modular programme, some modules can be subscribed to individually. This increases the fees by 10%, as follows:
Module 1 (Coaching for Organisation Consultants Programme): £ 6,600
Fee for Accreditation (Module 3) in addition to Module 1: £2,400
Fee for stand-alone Reflective Learning Journal (Module 2): £2,900
Fee for Modules 4 and 5: £11,400
There are no hidden costs in the Masters programme e.g. the requisite amount of supervision is provided as part of Modules 1 and 4. All quoted prices are exclusive of VAT.
Application and enrolment
- All your tuition and assessments - including many one to one tutorials and lots of formative feedback
- Accommodation and subsistence during the taught modules (Modules 1 and 4)
Individual tutorial support
- On-line study skills material (useful for those who need to refresh academic skills)
- The use of the Ashridge Library and access to Virtual Ashridge
- Access to numerous online databases
- Award winning food and drink whilst in module.
- Use of the on-site gym, indoor swimming pool, tennis and squash courts, steam room, sauna, jacuzzi, croquet and pitch & putt golf course.
- Ashridge transport between Berkhamsted and Ashridge Business School
- Free wi-fi internet access
- Stationery and printing facilities
- Working dinners, guest speakers and social events such as the Participant Day in Year 1 and Graduation Day
- Ashridge Alumni Membership
We do offer financial support and have a limited number of 10% bursaries available to independent consultants and coaches, public sector and voluntary sector employees
You are a consultant or executive coach working with a number of client organisations or an internal management/organisation development advisor or change consultant.
You are already working as a coach (not just as part of your management role), and have an opportunity for coaching practice in between modules.
You are working within and alongside complex and sensitive social and political environments that require the use of a rare combination of skills, knowledge, personal qualities and concern for professional ethics. Moreover, you often have to work in one-to-one settings with your clients, which limits the scope of peer support and feedback within your practice.
You are seeking an opportunity to reflect and deepen your coaching practice and are curious about the "here and are now" coaching relationship.
You will need to have:
- A first degree or an equivalent academic award, or, for well-qualified candidates with significant professional experience without an academic qualification, evidence of appropriate conceptual and study skills, and
- At least three years’ experience in an organisational consulting or coaching role, or an equivalent role, and
- An ability to reflect on and learn from your own actions, motivation to participate in a peer learning community, and some awareness of your own emotional and behavioural process, and
- English language proficiency to undertake a graduate level programme, i.e. TOEFL IBT above 100, IELTS above 7.0, or Pearson Test of English Academic above 60.
Funding your studies
50 % funding for SME Participants – Ashridge Masters Qualifications
A pilot, funded by the UK Department of Business, Innovation & Skills, is presently offering 50% matched funding for the first year of any AMBA accredited Leadership & Management Qualification. This is available on a first come, first served basis for applications made to Ashridge before the end of July 2014. This is open to anyone in a micro or small business, in England, which seeks growth and where affordability is a significant barrier to participation. This is also open to entrepreneurs.
If you are a self-funded student, you may like to consider StudentFunder.com to source funding for your studies. StudentFunder.com enables UK, EU and International candidates to launch a crowdfunding campaign and apply for affordable loans. Visit the Studentfunder website for more information