The Masters in Sustainability and Responsibility programme fee of £16,000 includes:
- Tuition and assessment
- Study materials
- Individual tutorial support
- Use of the on-site Ashridge Library
- Access to Virtual Ashridge
- Wi-fi internet access
- Stationery and printing facilities
- Lunch and refreshments during workshops
- Ashridge transport between Berkhamsted and the Business School
- Membership of the Ashridge Alumni Association and MSc alumni group
- Use of the on-site gym, indoor pool, tennis and squash courts, steam room, sauna, Jacuzzi and pitch and putt course.
The programme fee does not include:
- Accommodation (it is not obligatory to stay at Ashridge during workshop weeks)
Accommodation is available at Ashridge at a preferential rate of £105 plus VAT per night (including dinner and breakfast).
Details of local accommodation are available from the Programme Coordinator.
Two workshops are held away from Ashridge: workshop 3 - which takes place at Schumacher College in Devon, and workshop 8 - which is held at a location determined by the participant group. Costs associated with these are not included.