Ashridge consistently appears in a range of the major business school rankings, underlining its experience and expertise in executive education and qualification programmes
Ashridge is in the 1% of the 7000 business schools worldwide which are triple accredited, holding AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA accreditations. These are kitemarks of quality and standards in education and confirm that Ashridge degrees are fit for the market and fit for the future.
Global business rankings
- Business Week's 2013 Executive Education Ranking placed Ashridge open programmes second in the UK, seventh in Europe and 18th in the world. Our customised programmes are second in the UK, fifth in Europe and seventh in the world. The ranking is published every two years and features only the top 20 schools.
- In the 2014 Financial Times Executive Education rankings, Ashridge is one of the top 25 (23rd) schools in the world. In the custom rankings, Ashridge is 16th in the world. It is first in Europe and second in the world for international participants. In the open rankings, it is 33rd in the world and 14th in Europe.
- The International Graduate Forum’s (IGF) global MBA league table of leading business schools lists Ashridge as 8th globally, and 1st in the UK (2013).
- Eduniversal 2012-2013 Ranking of the best 4000 Masters and MBA Programs in 30 specialisations in 154 countries includes the following Ashridge programmes:
MSc in Sustainability and Responsibility (AMSR) - Top 100 Best Masters in Sustainable Development and Environmental Management Global Ranking
MSc in Management - Top 200 Best Masters in General Management Global Ranking
Postgraduate Certificate in Advanced Coaching & Organisation Development Supervision (ACOS) - Top 200 Best Masters in Human Resources Management - Global Ranking.
- BDRC Continental's Highly Commended Accreditation for delivering consistently outstanding customer experiences. BDRC Continental VenueVerdict is a client satisfaction measurement system enabling venues to both manage feedback from clients and to benchmark their own performance against other providers. The Highly Commended Accreditation is awarded in order to highlight a venue's ability to deliver consistently outstanding customer experiences.
- IACC Green Star award Silver Tier supporting the International Association of Conference Centres (IACC) Environmental Policy in striving for more sustainable, environmentally responsible industry policies and practices.
International standard ratings
ISO 14001 Environmental Management standard – awarded for work on energy and water reduction, waste management and responsible sourcing.